Thursday 19 May 2011

Introduction

I love cooking and baking since i was small. I still remember during my childhood, especially during Raya, 1 week before Raya actually - my mother n my late grandmother (i called my gradma as Maktok) will be busy baking cookies and cakes for the special occasion.. I love that moment whereby my mother will do the measurement, mixing the ingredient and my Maktok will take care of the oven.. And me? As a kid macam biasa la - tukang sibuk.. And become the quality control.. I love when the cookies hangus or not in shape, so tak yah tunggu raya ngappp terus masuk mulut dulu hehehe..

I believe my hobbies or should i call it as passion comes from my mom n Maktok.. Bak kata orang ke mana tumpahnya kuah kalau tak ke nasi?? masa kecik-kecik my mom play a big role to develop my hobbies by giving me some of the cookies dough for me to play with it.. With the dough i will do some decoration like put some choc chip or choc rice or nuts on top of it n pass it to my Maktok for her to bake in the oven..

Basically, the main reason why i create this blog is for me to compile all recipe that i've tried and i wanna share it with everyone that have the same passion with me.. Besides, this blog will also act like a journal which will record my daily activities with my loves one..

HAPPY READING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment